c/o Sports Edge Acupuncture Clinic
1033 Sterling Road, Suite 105
Herndon, Virginia, 20170
Home Visit Service for Clinical Massage Session is available in Fairfax County, Virginia. (Currently suspended until further notice.)
All sessions are provided by appointment only. Scheduling an appointment can be flexible based on the availability but following are the available appointment times:
Please contact us for other time frame as we may be able to accommodate the requests based on the availability.
- ** Currently offering maximum of 90 minute session until further notice due to the COVID-19 Guidelines.
- *** Home Visit Service is available in Fairfax County, Virginia. (Currently suspended until further notice.)
- If you make a next appointment when you receive the session, you will receive $5.00 discount on the next session.
- Every 6 sessions within 4 months, you will receive 30% discount on the 7th session.
- Students and instructors of Jow Ga Shaolin Institute (www.JowGaShaolin.com) will receive $10.00 discount on each session.
- Discounted Prepaid Coupons are also available. Ask for detail.
We are in-network providers for Aetna, Anthem BCBS, CareFirst BCBS, CareFirst BlueChoice, Cigna, and United Healthcare. For those Insurance Policies that we are not in-network, we will be glad to issue an Itemized Receipt upon your payment so that you can get reimbursement directly from your Insurance Company as long as your policy has an acupuncture benefit that covers out-of-network providers. Patients with insurance coverage for acupuncture are asked to pay a Co-payment and/or deductible amount at the time of service.
In case you need to cancel the appointment, please inform the therapist at least 24 hours in advance. Charges will be made for a missed appointment and a cancellation within 24 hours. The charge will be 50% of the total fee of the Clinical Massage session, which was scheduled. In case of Acupuncture Treatment, the fee will be $40.
In case you are possibly exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the appointment date or having common COVID-19 related symptoms, we are to cancel the appointment. There will be no penalty for those cases.
Information herein is subject to change without notice. However, clients will be notified with the change(s) before each session if changes are made.